Hello.
Today I shall be blogging at Spoon. I have offically launched a one week ban from me+sisters and the computer/internet back at home. Its just a for-no-good-reason-stunt i pulled to see my sisters' reaction. They are literally internet addicts. The elder one is friendster siao while the younger one is Habbo siao; until that is, she got scammed by some other kid. (awww)

Well, I went out with kiki yesterday along with another ki. Heh, finally got to see the infamous her. But before all that wonderful drama, we had fun sitting beside that filthy river slurping on melting ice-cream talking about AWSIAOTENG and how her efforts of making me+terra like kangta succeeded. Super scary slut, even scarier when Fullerton Hotel was like a stone throw away. Those memories.....were horrors. Run here and there, i even ordered a 20+$ cake so that we can act like guests. wahlauweh.
But it was all good fun.
Well, Its been some time since we met up and
you can just feel they are different and a little more 'grown up.'
I remember what cj sorta told us once in orchard:
"Its like what Britney said lorh, we are like 'Not yet a girl not yet a woman.'"
Its like...totalllly lorh.
Today I shall be blogging at Spoon. I have offically launched a one week ban from me+sisters and the computer/internet back at home. Its just a for-no-good-reason-stunt i pulled to see my sisters' reaction. They are literally internet addicts. The elder one is friendster siao while the younger one is Habbo siao; until that is, she got scammed by some other kid. (awww)

Well, I went out with kiki yesterday along with another ki. Heh, finally got to see the infamous her. But before all that wonderful drama, we had fun sitting beside that filthy river slurping on melting ice-cream talking about AWSIAOTENG and how her efforts of making me+terra like kangta succeeded. Super scary slut, even scarier when Fullerton Hotel was like a stone throw away. Those memories.....were horrors. Run here and there, i even ordered a 20+$ cake so that we can act like guests. wahlauweh.
But it was all good fun.
Well, Its been some time since we met up and
you can just feel they are different and a little more 'grown up.'
I remember what cj sorta told us once in orchard:
"Its like what Britney said lorh, we are like 'Not yet a girl not yet a woman.'"
Its like...totalllly lorh.

<< Home